The International Forums

Let your voice be heard.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-29 05:57.24

GeonoTRON2000
International Team
Registered: 2013-06-09
Posts: 2,025
Website

Introducing Pingu Theme

Hey guys! It's my pleasure to announce a new theme that we've added today. It's a variation on a theme that used to be on The GT, called Pingu.

The background image is pretty heavy but it deliberately uses a multi-layer CDN network+Cloudflare to get it to you as fast as possible. Long story short, as soon as you load it once, you should be fine.

Here are some screenshots if you want to take a look:
3CZIlry.jpg
8g48CL4.png
PTfT6Ec.jpg
b74FaZE.jpg

The theme is available right now in the "Display" tab of your profile. Feel free to check it out!


gt_github.png cflems_github.png
gists.png gists.png

Offline

#2 2017-07-29 07:21.23

Flowermanvista
User
Registered: 2015-04-07
Posts: 176

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

HOLY $#!T GUYS. GENOTRON2000 IS BACK. (Also there are no rules saying you can't swear on the intforums and 360 said he wouldn't filter profanity.)

Also plz come back to the TBGs (tbgforums.com). Pretty please? smile

EDIT: THREE YEAR HIATUS and he rose from the dead to return to the barren ruleless desolate land that is the intforums.

Last edited by Flowermanvista (2017-07-29 07:23.00)


Original text:
"This Sparta TFA Remix Contains Obeying"
...35 translations later, Bing gives us:
"Ghost of Sparta message nofong Sharma"

like this forum is so deserted that even if my password was like "12345" or something like that i still wouldn't have to be worried about hackers

Offline

#3 2017-07-29 07:23.33

360-International
International Team
From: Oakland, California
Registered: 2013-05-20
Posts: 1,385
Website

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

Flowermanvista wrote:

360 said he [sic] wouldn't filter profanity

yeah swearing is fine uncensored, just no slurs (i've been meaning to write up new rules for a long time now)


non-bi-nary

Offline

#4 2017-07-29 07:35.57

360-International
International Team
From: Oakland, California
Registered: 2013-05-20
Posts: 1,385
Website

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

one small thing i did notice (in this early version) is that, while the board title is centred, the subtitle isn't?


non-bi-nary

Offline

#5 2017-07-29 08:29.45

GeonoTRON2000
International Team
Registered: 2013-06-09
Posts: 2,025
Website

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

Flowermanvista wrote:

HOLY $#!T GUYS. GENOTRON2000 IS BACK. (Also there are no rules saying you can't swear on the intforums and 360 said he wouldn't filter profanity.)

Also plz come back to the TBGs (tbgforums.com). Pretty please? smile

EDIT: THREE YEAR HIATUS and he rose from the dead to return to the barren ruleless desolate land that is the intforums.

Who did I know you as before that I might recognize?

360-International wrote:

one small thing i did notice (in this early version) is that, while the board title is centred, the subtitle isn't?

Oh oops, GT didn't have a subtitle so that was never a consideration... fixing rn.

EDIT: oh, that's so much better... You'll probably have to clear your cache for it to show up, but definitely worth it.

Last edited by GeonoTRON2000 (2017-07-29 08:35.10)


gt_github.png cflems_github.png
gists.png gists.png

Offline

#6 2017-07-29 11:57.14

DownsGameClub
User
From: 台灣
Registered: 2016-11-22
Posts: 280

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

360-International wrote:
Flowermanvista wrote:

360 said he [sic] wouldn't filter profanity

yeah swearing is fine uncensored, just no slurs (i've been meaning to write up new rules for a long time now)

Oh my...  Ah...  Okay.

Anyways...  Nice theme.  I think I should give Air a bit of a change...


Hello!

Offline

#7 2017-07-29 14:21.49

alexphan
User
From: From: From: F͡roḿ: F́͜r҉̢̕o
Registered: 2017-07-29
Posts: 89

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

n o o t n o o t


If something happens to tbgforums.com, this will replace it

I love eating some delicious antiperspir oeujeugyeu deejejuguen deejejugjejejjejjejjejjejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj for breakfast!

Wow there's scrollable signatures say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Offline

#8 2017-07-29 15:34.28

Me
Elite User
From: right here
Registered: 2017-07-20
Posts: 325
Website

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

you spelled "screenshots" with 3 e's

other than that, i'm excited to try this theme out


the only elite user on the forum

Offline

#9 2017-07-29 16:37.30

Me
Elite User
From: right here
Registered: 2017-07-20
Posts: 325
Website

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

Me wrote:

you spelled "screenshots" with 3 e's

other than that, i'm excited to try this theme out

yep its gr8


the only elite user on the forum

Offline

#10 2017-07-29 16:38.16

Flowermanvista
User
Registered: 2015-04-07
Posts: 176

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

GenoTRON2000 wrote:

Who did I know you as before that I might recognize?.

Hey GT, in response to your question, you probably don't know me, but I've been a member of the TBGs (tbgforums.com) since ~April 2013, or about four years.

I was a member of the Scratch TBGs for a while as well, but I moved over since those were shutting down and being replaced by a dedicated website.

I think it would be really awesome if you came back to the TBGs after so much inactivity. Then I'll finnally get to know you.

edit: wtf why does putting a tilde behind a word make it a search link

Last edited by Flowermanvista (2017-07-29 16:39.25)


Original text:
"This Sparta TFA Remix Contains Obeying"
...35 translations later, Bing gives us:
"Ghost of Sparta message nofong Sharma"

like this forum is so deserted that even if my password was like "12345" or something like that i still wouldn't have to be worried about hackers

Offline

#11 2017-07-29 17:29.51

Floofy
User
From: Alpaca Land
Registered: 2017-07-21
Posts: 99

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

I like it


Floofy, from the TBGs, is here.

Offline

#12 2017-07-29 21:24.27

GeonoTRON2000
International Team
Registered: 2013-06-09
Posts: 2,025
Website

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

@everyone who says they like it: awesome, glad to hear it.

Flowermanvista wrote:

Hey GT, in response to your question, you probably don't know me, but I've been a member of the TBGs (tbgforums.com) since ~April 2013, or about four years.

I was a member of the Scratch TBGs for a while as well, but I moved over since those were shutting down and being replaced by a dedicated website.

I think it would be really awesome if you came back to the TBGs after so much inactivity. Then I'll finnally get to know you.

edit: wtf why does putting a tilde behind a word make it a search link

If you were on the Scratch TBGs right towards the end, I really should recognize you (and/or have farmed your IP lol). I took a while to move over to the separate TBGs website, especially since I was initially banned (long story) so I might have just missed you for some reason I guess. Great to see we have long-time users dropping in though.


gt_github.png cflems_github.png
gists.png gists.png

Offline

#13 2017-07-30 20:43.11

DownsGameClub
User
From: 台灣
Registered: 2016-11-22
Posts: 280

Re: Introducing Pingu Theme

Heh...


Hello!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB